Untitled Existence in Verse

The Fulfilling Virtue of Boredom

If you require the lights,

Then I am obscure. 

If you seek people,

Then I am nobody.

If you tolerate noise,

Then I am silent.

If you attend the best parties,

Then I am a loner.

If you travel places,

Then I am thinking.

If you want to run,

Then I am a slow walker.

If you dream to ascend mount Everest,

Then I am unadventurous.

If you want to earn load of money,

Then I am broke.

If you are interesting,

Then I am definitely boring.

If you are happy,

Then I am no clown.

If you are shining,

Then I wish for no tan.

If you are beautiful,

Then I am ugly.

If you think you are exceptional,

Then I am a cactus.

If you wish to be somebody,

Then I am just a stranger.

And if all your roads lead to Rome,

Then only one path leads to me.

And if you pretend to be Achilles,

Then I am just the turtle...

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

L’homme est autant homme qu’auparavant

Untitled Existence in Verse II

Liberum Mortis